Price Beat Guarantee
Our Price Beat Guarantee means that if you find a lower priced stocked item that's in stock with a competitor (even if it's on sale), we will not only match it, we'll beat it.
HOW DO I CLAIM?
Simply provide our customer support team member with proof of the competitor's current advertisement or website address, showing the offer's end date and any terms and conditions. We will check the website to verify the lower price and availability of the product.
Once your price match request is verified, we will create an offer for you to purchase the product from us at a lower price.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The item must be the same as our stocked item
- The item must be in stock at our competitor
- The item must be in AUD on an Australian retail website
- Evidence of competitor’s lower advertised price for the product must be provided
WHAT 'S EXCLUDED FROM THE PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE?
- Stock liquidations (i.e. competitor clearance products or goods sold by a business placed into receivership)
- Offers which include cash back, bonus, bulk purchase, quantity limits or packages.
- Offers not available to the general public - including trade, special event, club or membership offers.
- Clearance, seconds, refurbished, ex-demonstration or display products.
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers on eBay, marketplace, auction or classifieds websites.
- Products supplied through unauthorised distributors or delivered directly to customers from an overseas distributor.
- Pricing errors.
- Products with pricing set significantly lower than the recommended retail price or market value.
We reserve the right to limit the quantity of items purchased with the price beat guarantee. The Price Beat guarantee cannot be applied retrospectively to an item after it has already been purchased.