We have a responsibility to operate in an ethical manner that is sustainable for our company and our environment. We will continue to introduce changes to improve our impact on the world in a manner that balances the interlinked social, environmental and commercial components of our influence.
It is our objective to institute practices throughout our supply chain that meet the environmental, social and commercial values of our organisation.
While the issues can be challenging, we will endeavour to incrementally improve our Commercial Footprint.
- Ensure that we conduct our activities in full knowledge of, and in compliance with, all environmental laws and relevant standard and practices.
- Reduce our consumption of resources by purchasing environmentally-friendly products and services. Reuse what we can, recycle where possible and dispose of waste thoughtfully.
- Strive to better understand both direct and indirect impact that our practices may have on the environment.
- Promote environment awareness throughout all operations of the company.
- Ensure that labour standard and human rights are upheld throughout our supply chain.
- Conduct our activities in full knowledge of, and in compliance with, all labour laws and relevant standards and practices.
- Source products and services that contribute to positive social outcomes.
- Be an inclusive employer and promote this throughout our supply chain.
- Operate efficiently to ensure a stable and enduring business.
- Work with our entire supply chain in order to gain the benefits of incorporating environmentally and socially sustainable goals into everyday business.